“Hire Smart or Manage Tough”
Since 2001, Robert Merrill has helped connect companies and talented professionals with a particular style of recruiting, interviewing, onboarding and retention that helps companies change their recruiting processes and capabilities forever.
Companies he has worked with have better access to talent within and outside their organizations (systems + involvement), generate higher retention through smart hiring and onboarding, and significantly reduce total recruiting costs over “post-and-pray” hiring approaches.
Our talent acquisition philosophy is to assist companies:
- Find and hire the right people.
- Become an employer of choice.
- Fix (or create) your recruiting and hiring process.
- Train your managers how to Hire Smart.
- Manage recruiting and hiring end-to-end.
- Build candidate engagement online and offline.
- Onboard new hires effectively from #DayOne to #DayOneHundred
- …and much more!
Articles & Thought Leadership
Please follow ConnectedWell on Medium.
- Dealing with Timezones? Figure It Out
- ‘Sorry, No Relo Provided’
- Notice to Agency Recruiters @ Ephesoft
- Wait. Google Sheets Has Macros Now!?!
- I sent more than 500 rejections this week.
- Candidates: Please Tell Me Your Location!
- I’m ready for FaceID everywhere.
- I Have 289 Unanswered LinkedIn Invites
- Consider Calendly for Cool Calendaring Collaboration
- And bravo for calling it out because it’s one thing to say you’re trying to work on diversity and…
- Am I Woke?
- Who Will Step Up and Provide “Anti-Harassment in the Workplace” Training?
- Preparing Students to Lose Their Jobs
- ATS Resume Reading — Truth Or Legend?