“Hire Smart or Manage Tough”
Since 2001, Robert Merrill has helped connect companies and talented professionals with a particular style of recruiting, interviewing, onboarding and retention that helps companies change their recruiting processes and capabilities forever.
Companies he has worked with have better access to talent within and outside their organizations (systems + involvement), generate higher retention through smart hiring and onboarding, and significantly reduce total recruiting costs over “post-and-pray” hiring approaches.
Our talent acquisition philosophy is to assist companies:
- Find and hire the right people.
- Become an employer of choice.
- Fix (or create) your recruiting and hiring process.
- Train your managers how to Hire Smart.
- Manage recruiting and hiring end-to-end.
- Build candidate engagement online and offline.
- Onboard new hires effectively from #DayOne to #DayOneHundred
- …and much more!
Articles & Thought Leadership
Please follow ConnectedWell on Medium.
- Ageism & Bias in Hiring is Real; Rampant If Unchecked
- Time to Laugh
- Candidate Interview Feedback Framework / Template
- Google Voice Silently Changes Outbound Calling Settings to VoIP Only
- Get a Better LinkedIn URL (address)
- Apple Massively Lost Out on the Smart Home Revolution
- Is Texting Candidates Rude? #overthinkingthis
- In the past, I have had my iPhone screen set to grayscale and, I have been surprised at how much…
- This is a great tip about tagging dates in Bear
- Thanks for this, John P.
- I am glad I try to work with companies that have a healthy variation of smart people from all…
- Worth a few minutes to consider.
- So, You Wanna Connect on Linkedin?
- Why Does Every Vendor Think I Can’t Hire?