From the Cluetrain Manifesto to Love is the Killer App and Never Eat Alone to Thinking Fast and Slow, thought-leaders help us understand our world around us and see opportunities, to make sense of it, and take advantage of it. We can’t get these kinds of amazing insights without urging and wanting to give back. Here are ideas and challenging thoughts.
Read, share, but most of all push back when you want and let’s have a conversation.
Please follow (and comment) us on Medium
- Worth a few minutes to consider.
- So, You Wanna Connect on Linkedin?
- Why Does Every Vendor Think I Can’t Hire?
- Wait. I wasn’t done yet
- And, while I wish I had a link here to prove this, MONEY, happiness does not buy.
- Dealing with Timezones? Figure It Out
- ‘Sorry, No Relo Provided’
- Notice to Agency Recruiters @ Ephesoft
- Wait. Google Sheets Has Macros Now!?!
- I sent more than 500 rejections this week.
- Candidates: Please Tell Me Your Location!
- I’m ready for FaceID everywhere.
- I Have 289 Unanswered LinkedIn Invites
- Consider Calendly for Cool Calendaring Collaboration