From the Cluetrain Manifesto to Love is the Killer App and Never Eat Alone to Thinking Fast and Slow, thought-leaders help us understand our world around us and see opportunities, to make sense of it, and take advantage of it. We can’t get these kinds of amazing insights without urging and wanting to give back. Here are ideas and challenging thoughts.
Read, share, but most of all push back when you want and let’s have a conversation.
Please follow (and comment) us on Medium
- Candidate Interview Feedback Framework / Template
- Google Voice Silently Changes Outbound Calling Settings to VoIP Only
- Get a Better LinkedIn URL (address)
- Apple Massively Lost Out on the Smart Home Revolution
- Is Texting Candidates Rude? #overthinkingthis
- In the past, I have had my iPhone screen set to grayscale and, I have been surprised at how much…
- This is a great tip about tagging dates in Bear
- Thanks for this, John P.
- I am glad I try to work with companies that have a healthy variation of smart people from all…
- Worth a few minutes to consider.
- So, You Wanna Connect on Linkedin?
- Why Does Every Vendor Think I Can’t Hire?
- Wait. I wasn’t done yet
- And, while I wish I had a link here to prove this, MONEY, happiness does not buy.