From the Cluetrain Manifesto to Love is the Killer App and Never Eat Alone to Thinking Fast and Slow, thought-leaders help us understand our world around us and see opportunities, to make sense of it, and take advantage of it. We can’t get these kinds of amazing insights without urging and wanting to give back. Here are ideas and challenging thoughts.
Read, share, but most of all push back when you want and let’s have a conversation.
Please follow (and comment) us on Medium or Subscribe to our newsletter for TA and Recruitment Pros
- Three ‘Rules’ For Networking Online +IRL
- Three Lessons From Zillow For Scaling with Automation — ConnectedWell
- I don’t think jobseekers should write cover letters unless you’re seeking writing jobs or need to…
- Productivity Hack for Freelancers & Solopreneurs: Multiple Chrome Profiles, FTW
- Take Your Address OFF Your Resume
- I’m Sick. I hate It. I’ve learned from it.
- This 5-Point Scale will Help Your Team Hire Better
Subscribe to our weekly newsletter for hiring and TA leaders for insights from across the industry. What is new, what you should know, and what you will use to get that next promotion.