From the Cluetrain Manifesto to Love is the Killer App and Never Eat Alone to Thinking Fast and Slow, thought-leaders help us understand our world around us and see opportunities, to make sense of it, and take advantage of it. We can’t get these kinds of amazing insights without urging and wanting to give back. Here are ideas and challenging thoughts.
Read, share, but most of all push back when you want and let’s have a conversation.
Please follow (and comment) us on Medium
- Dealing with Timezones? Figure It Out
- ‘Sorry, No Relo Provided’
- Notice to Agency Recruiters @ Ephesoft
- Wait. Google Sheets Has Macros Now!?!
- I sent more than 500 rejections this week.
- Candidates: Please Tell Me Your Location!
- I’m ready for FaceID everywhere.
- I Have 289 Unanswered LinkedIn Invites
- Consider Calendly for Cool Calendaring Collaboration
- And bravo for calling it out because it’s one thing to say you’re trying to work on diversity and…
- Am I Woke?
- Who Will Step Up and Provide “Anti-Harassment in the Workplace” Training?
- Preparing Students to Lose Their Jobs
- ATS Resume Reading — Truth Or Legend?