Account Executives are responsible for managing the sales process – from prospecting through closing – with current and prospective customers.
What you will be doing:
- Becoming a domain expert in win-loss analysis and our client’s solutions.
- Identifying and prospecting into potential client accounts.
- Developing strong client relationships through effective discovery and a consultative sales approach.
- Scoping unique win-loss solutions for each prospective customer.
- Coordinating with our client’s Consultants to nurture existing client relationships, ensuring program renewal and expansion.
- Achieving or exceeding quarterly and annual sales quotas.
- Identifying creative ways to scale and fine tune our client’s sales process.
- Min. 2-5 years experience in B2B sales.
- Min. BA/BS degree from a top-tier institution, with a strong academic record.
- Demonstrable history of meeting or exceeding sales quotas.
- Ability to thrive in a less structured (startup) sales environment.
- Superb written and oral communication skills.
- Passionate about learning and using new software and technologies.
- Full-time availability only.
- Location: Lehi, UT (we are not currently hiring remote employees).
Click above to apply now to this role. A window will open for our chat bot (beta) to detail some of the requirements and share some details with you. If you would like to proceed, you will be able to immediately book an interview. If you have problems or questions, click the chat bubble in the lower corner of this page.