Weave supports small business owners by providing an all-in-one platform to help them communicate with, and grow their customer base. With Weave’s complete business toolbox, small businesses can streamline all their communication, payments and marketing – all from one place – and continually provide a phenomenal customer experience.
At the core of Weave’s growth are our people. We are passionate about providing an amazing workplace for talented people who demonstrate our core values: Hungry, Creative, and Caring. In 2019, Weave received several significant awards, including the Fortune 100 Best Companies, Forbes Cloud 100, and Inc. 5000 fastest-growing companies.
Don’t believe us? Check out why our employees, their families, and our 13,000+ customers love Weave – Our Story OR head to our Instagram page @workatweave to see what our employees are up to.
- Medical, Dental, & Vision
- Short & long term disability
- Flexible time-off
- Best maternity & paternity policy in Utah
- Commuter benefits (UTA Pass)
- Weave’s in-house coaching initiative: Help clarify goals, gain self-awareness, commit to action steps, etc.
Our Account Executives close business. They introduce and explain the value of our services with the goal of helping small businesses get signed up to use our platform and dramatically improve their ability to interact with their customers. Our quick growing, team oriented environment is the perfect place to build a career in sales while educating businesses on our product, creating lead generation, and cultivating our phenomenal culture.
- 2-3 years of Account Executive or closing sales experience. SAAS sales experience is a plus
- Proven track record
- Exhibit negotiation and collaboration skills
- Ability to articulate desired message to sell the product
- Passion for growth and a great attitude
- The ability to work well in a team
- A strong desire to grow and progress in a sales role
- A good knowledge of the psychology of sales
Click above to apply now to this role. A window will open for our chat bot (beta) to detail some of the requirements and share some details with you. If you would like to proceed, you will be able to immediately book an interview. If you have problems or questions, click the chat bubble in the lower corner of this page.