We are seeking an experienced Enterprise Success Manager that will be involved in all aspects of support and account management from onboarding to renewal.
Being the main point of contact with our key accounts, you will work closely with our clients’ high-level executives, guiding new clients through a deep integration process and managing the long-term success of our service that touches the majority of our clients’ organization daily (our adoption and usage metrics are amazing!).
What you’ll do:
- Lead the discovery process to ensure that each client’s requirements are understood and documented so that the CourseKey service is properly configured to support the client’s workflows
- Create and manage an onboarding project plan to support a streamlined rollout for the client’s employees and students
- Provide virtual and in-person training geared toward administrators and instructors
- Maintain monthly recurring revenue across multiple clients by employing scalable processes focused on adoption, daily usage, and celebration of successes
- Develop a communication cadence with customers about their adoption trends, sentiment, and future needs to ensure deeper engagement and a high renewal rate
- Establish a trusted advisor relationship with each client champion, with emphasis upon:
- Assessing and delivering ROI unique to each customer while
- Developing scalable solutions that can apply universally to the clients that you manage.
What you’ll bring:
- Ideally, 5+ years of experience in management consulting, customer success, account management, business development, or another client-facing role, and at least 1+ year(s) of experience with enterprise level accounts
- Experience working with, and managing, stakeholders and customers
- Strong project management skills
- Willingness to roll up your sleeves and dig into the technical requirements of a customer’s environment
- Ability to create structure in ambiguous situations and design effective processes
- Bias for action and a high level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Passion for technology and for being a part of a fast-growing SaaS company
- Experience working with cross-functional teams (e.g. Sales, Product, Marketing, Services)
- Executive presence and the ability to work closely with business, technical, and C-suite personnel
- A driven, self-motivated, enthusiastic personality
What you can expect from us:
- Competitive salary & stock options
- Company-wide bonus program for all non-sales employees. (Don’t worry Sales, we have an incredibly competitive commission plan just for you)
- Competitive benefits including Medical, Dental, and Vision.
- Flexible work schedules and a remote-first team.
- Unlimited PTO
At CourseKey we believe in hiring the best and brightest talent. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we value diversity and understand that diversity and inclusion are critical to our success.
Click above to apply now to this role. A window will open for our chat bot (beta) to detail some of the requirements and share some details with you. If you would like to proceed, you will be able to immediately book an interview. If you have problems or questions, click the chat bubble in the lower corner of this page.