Note: We are hiring individuals to work either in our office (Thanksgiving Point) or remotely from anywhere in Utah.
We support small business owners by providing an all-in-one platform to help them communicate with, and grow their customer base. With our complete business toolbox, small businesses can streamline all their communication, payments and marketing – all from one place – and continually provide a phenomenal customer experience.
At the core of our growth are our people. We are passionate about providing an amazing workplace for talented people who demonstrate our core values: Hungry, Creative, and Caring. In 2019, we received several significant awards, including the Fortune 100 Best Companies, Forbes Cloud 100, and Inc. 5000 fastest-growing companies.
In this full-time role you will get to help our customers continually love us by being their superhero in answering the basics on how our products work. We will train you on how to triage, direct, and manage customer requests for both product and technical support. You will partner with your peers and other teams to resolve customer problems in a timely, efficient manner.
- Answer all incoming calls and quickly assess (within five minutes or less) if you can resolve their issue. If not, then using your knowledge and resources transfer to the right team to get the issue fully resolved.
- Ability to work between 20 to 29 hours a week working 5 days a week
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, busy Customer/Tech Support team.
- Ability to multi-task to drive an amazing customer experience that makes our customers smile. This can be done through phone, chat or email channels.
- Resolve issues with basic troubleshooting
- Save the day for our customers
- Minimum of 1 year of Customer Support/Service experience in general.
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal as you will be, not only working with our customers, but also your peers to get issues resolved.
- Basic understanding of software products (desktop & mobile).
- Background in technology, computer skills, and customer service
- Basic computer skills (working with browsers, spreadsheets, and text documents).
- Ability to troubleshoot and resolve basic customer issues.
- You are hungry to learn, caring towards others, and creative in your problem solving.
- You are customer obsessed. You are driven to make our customers smile and are willing to move a mountain to accomplish this.
- Short & long term disability
- Flexible time-off
- Free Haircuts (Onsite Salon)
- Best maternity & paternity policy in Utah
- Commuter benefits (UTA Pass)
- Our in-house coaching initiative: Help clarify goals, gain self-awareness, commit to action steps, etc.
Click above to apply now to this role. A window will open for our chat bot (beta) to detail some of the requirements and share some details with you. If you would like to proceed, you will be able to immediately book an interview. If you have problems or questions, click the chat bubble in the lower corner of this page.