We are immediately seeking a talented community and customer-engagement developer to join us in helping create the first customer-driven community for our clients. This is a role where you will build, from scratch, our customer-engagement platform, community and engagement strategy. You will support and enable our customers to help themselves and help eachother through our online engagement platform. You must have experience BUILDING online support communities from scratch or through software where there is nothing existing today.
- Lead the efforts to procure and deploy a community platform and knowledge base
- Oversee a team of trainers, content developers, and learning designers
- Ensure consistency of internal and external documentation
- Develop world class self help resources that allow our customers to get effective help
- Partner with the Product team to produce release notes, and how-to documentation
- Successfully deployed and managed a large scale community platform
- Run Training teams that have successfully produced and delivered learning materials and experiences for audiences of all sizes
- Experience leading teams
- Successfully scaled training teams to support rapid customer growth
- Experience with learning management systems, community platforms, and knowledge bases
- Medical, Dental, & Vision
- Short & long term disability
- Flexible time-off
- Free Haircuts (Onsite Salon)
- Best maternity & paternity policy in Utah
- Commuter benefits (UTA Pass)
- In-house coaching initiative: Help clarify goals, gain self-awareness, commit to action steps, etc.
Click above to apply now to this role. A window will open for our chat bot (beta) to detail some of the requirements and share some details with you. If you would like to proceed, you will be able to immediately book an interview. If you have problems or questions, click the chat bubble in the lower corner of this page.