Weave’s Marketing Team is looking for a Director of Communications to lead our strategy and execution across all areas of public relations, analyst relations and some external communication platforms. The best person for this role understands how to drive real measurable impact for the brand through these efforts. Not just catching newsworthy moments as they come and projecting to the world but proactively creating the moments people want to know about.
The right fit also has at least 10 years of SaaS Marketing experience and a strong academic background. This role develops strategies that will position the company to achieve long term brand growth and brand recognition. Continually identifying new opportunities to market and communicate the value of our product and thought leadership to media related entities.
- Establish and maintain a brand tracker for the program including metrics such as share of voice, social shares, earned media etc.
- Define, build and execute the PR plan, launch timelines, content strategy and communication plan for the entire company. Including but not limited to press releases, pitches, broadcast appearances, executive comms, thought-leadership etc.
- Maintain the award submission and communication strategy for company awards
- Work closely with members of the marketing team and entire executive team to drive consistency around how we talk about Weave and Weave products on all external platforms.
- Support new market launches with timely and relevant PR “strike-moments”
- Deliver continuous value through awareness and education of our brand
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business, or a related field
- 5+ years in a public relations, journalism, PR Agency or corporate settings
- 3+ year in content creation
- At your core, you are a storyteller that loves to create an emotional connection to a brand through incredible stories.
- You have a proven ability to work cross-functionally to mobilize internal teams to deliver continuous value to brand stakeholders.
- You can write! You have excellent written and verbal communications skills and detailed project management skills. You are as comfortable writing short-form website content as you are writing internal strategy documents and press releases.
- You take a lot of initiative, but are continuously collaborative.
- A self-starter who is dedicated and demonstrates creative and critical thinking abilities.
- You are a critical thinker and can scope the entire customer journey to find impactful moments with press campaigns.
- You know how to measure the success and impact of press activities and report those to internal stakeholders of the business.
Click above to apply now to this role. A window will open for our chat bot (beta) to detail some of the requirements and share some details with you. If you would like to proceed, you will be able to immediately book an interview. If you have problems or questions, click the chat bubble in the lower corner of this page.