The Product Manager will drive the go-to-market strategy for our client’s product and various features. You will work closely with our development team and sales team to create product positioning, internal enablement, content and campaign strategy and deliver continuous value throughout the entire customer journey.
- Establish the messaging and positioning for our products and features and bundles
- Define, build and execute the go-to-market, launch timeline, content strategy and communication plan for new feature releases for both current customers and prospects
- Work closely with development, sales, customer success, training and onboarding to drive consistency around how we talk about our company and our products
- Create enablement material for our sales team around users, personas, market fit, competitive advantage and benefits
- Build campaigns to support customer acquisition, customer retention and customer upsells
- Deliver continuous value around our products throughout the entire customer journey
- Support new market launches with competitive research, messaging recommendations and product positioning for new industries
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business, or a related field
- 3+ years in a product marketing role
- 2+ year in content creation
- You have a proven ability to work cross-functionally to mobilize internal teams to deliver continuous value to customers
- You can write! You are as comfortable writing short-form website content as you are writing internal strategy documents
- You take a lot of initiative, but are continuously collaborative
- You are a critical thinker and can scope the entire customer journey while making tactical impact with email campaigns, sales enablement pieces, sales training, etc.
- You can communicate complex ideas and timelines to diverse audiences and stakeholders to gain consensus
- Medical, Dental, & Vision
- Short & long term disability
- Flexible time-off
Click above to apply now to this role. A window will open for our chat bot (beta) to detail some of the requirements and share some details with you. If you would like to proceed, you will be able to immediately book an interview. If you have problems or questions, click the chat bubble in the lower corner of this page.