The role of an Enterprise Multi- location Onboarder is to help each customer successfully implement the Weave Unify platform during the onboarding process. Onboarders are responsible for managing the relationship with each customer, and their accounts, while ensuring a high quality and timely implementation. Each Onboarder has a portfolio of customers in various stages of the implementation process and is required to prioritize, balance and manage both planned and unplanned work. A positive experience during the implementation process is critical to a customer’s long-term success and Weave is committed to finding the right people to make that happen.
- Develop and manage relationships with customers throughout the implementation process.
- Manage a portfolio of customers in various stages of implementation.
- Act as the project manager/point contact for each customer.
- Keep the customer informed throughout the process and set clear expectations.
- Teach and train customers how to maximize the value of the Weave platform.
- Provide a five-star customer experience with each customer.
- Triage, troubleshoot and prioritize issues as they arise during implementation.
- Coordinate with adjacent teams on all tasks related to onboarding.
- Utilize reports and data from various systems to help guide decision-making and manage your portfolio of customers.
- 2+ years of implementation experience, working in a customer-facing role
- Experience building out and utilizing organizational systems and platforms such as Google Sheets, Salesforce etc.
- Preferred experience managing enterprise corporate accounts
- Critical thinking and advanced problem solving skills.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, KPI-driven environment.
- Ability to prioritize and manage a pipeline of projects.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal (ability to articulate complex content with a simplified explanation).
- Strong technical aptitude.
- Ability to work 40 hours per week onsite.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred but not required.
- Medical, Dental, & Vision
- Short & long term disability
- Flexible time-off
- Best maternity & paternity policy in Utah
- Commuter benefits (UTA Pass)
- Weave’s in-house coaching initiative: Help clarify goals, gain self-awareness, commit to action steps, etc.
Click above to apply now to this role. A window will open for our chat bot (beta) to detail some of the requirements and share some details with you. If you would like to proceed, you will be able to immediately book an interview. If you have problems or questions, click the chat bubble in the lower corner of this page.