About the role:
our client’s Frontend team is responsible for bringing joy to users using web technology and making positive impacts. The main goals of the team are to drive our client’s core user experience, user growth, front-end infra/tooling, as well as complete cross functional operations. Our team works on different products, including:
– Building our main website & our content management & sharing page UI. You will be working on pages directly seen by millions of users on a monthly basis, and you personally will have the ability to own the direction we take. The sharing page is being shared across various systems (mobile, desktop of various types) and is used to display videos, screenshots, documents, etc.
– We focus on core web vitals to improve user experience, as well improve information architecture to benefit SEO;
– Creating and managing various internal web applications which are critical to our clients growth and ecosystem.
As a member of our client’s Frontend team, you will:
- Work closely with product and design to deliver state of the art user experience in the above products mentioned;
- Build world-class frontends, which combine usability, accessibility, elegance, performance, and maintainability;
- Adopt automated and manual test strategies to ensure product quality;
- Learn and understand how our client product works and help build end-to-end solutions;
- Learn and grow from working with great colleagues and taking on challenges;
- Help our team grow from your expertise, experience, and perspectives.
- BA/BS Degree in Computer Science or related major, 2+ years of industry experience in a software development environment;
- Experience in solving CSS/JS multi-browser compatibility problems and front-end performance optimization;
- Understanding of construction and continuous integration, familiarity with at least one construction tool;
- Understanding of component-based development, familiarity with React,, Vue.js, or any other equivalent library / framework;
- Understanding of back-end technologies and databases is a plus.
About our Work Environment
We have all the usual perks and benefits but what we can really offer you is a fantastic work environment powered by an amazing team.
• Medical, dental, and vision insurance for employees & dependents (US)
• 401K program to help you invest in your future
• Flexible vacation time to promote a healthy work-life balance
• Unlimited PTO
• Paid parental leave to support you and your family
• Competitive compensation and equity package
• We are a remote first company
Click above to apply now to this role. A window will open for our chat bot (beta) to detail some of the requirements and share some details with you. If you would like to proceed, you will be able to immediately book an interview. If you have problems or questions, click the chat bubble in the lower corner of this page.