At our client, the marketing team is responsible for driving the strategy, execution and measurement of marketing campaigns for all product releases. We’re looking for an experienced Growth Marketing Manager with strong analytical and creative thinking skills to drive the eCommerce marketing funnel for our client’s portfolio of brands. As a member of our high performing and fun team, you’ll drive sales through new customer acquisitions and retention campaigns—identifying growth opportunities throughout the consumer lifecycle. This role reports directly to the VP of Marketing.
HOW YOU’LL CONTRIBUTE:
- Build, scale, optimize and evolve a strategy for acquisition and retention across all digital marketing channels including SEM, Google Adwords, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Amazon, Web, etc.
- Define KPIs and own campaign execution and performance analysis on a weekly, monthly, and yearly basis; lead the decision making for why, when, how and where to allocate our paid advertising budget.
- Manage all aspects of performance marketing for our client’s DTC site across paid social, retargeting, search, email, etc. Source and/or manage external agency partner(s), build campaign briefs, and work to ensure agency partners are aligned with our client’s overall business strategies, objectives, and are driving results.
- Collaborate with Brand Manager, Social Media, and Marketing Manager to deliver on brand growth objectives. Present performance results across marketing channels, identify effective messaging and ad creatives to continuously scale and optimize channel performance.
- Build models to ensure that the growth strategy is achieving ROAS, CVR, LTV, CAC, and attribution targets.
- Partner with our client’s DTC & Shopify team to improve on-site conversion via DTC promotions/campaigns, user-experience, site-messaging, add-to-cart, and checkout.
WHAT YOU’LL BRING:
- Self-starter who thrives in a diverse, dynamic, entrepreneurial, fast-paced, and agile culture—someone who can build from the ground-up and leads through change and ambiguity
- Expert performance marketer with a deep and holistic understanding of the marketing funnel and DTC for growth stage brands
- Impeccable attention to detail, critical thinking and sharp analytical skills
- Excellent relationship building and interpersonal skills. An enthusiastic can-do attitude who can influence, inspire, and motivate teams, partners, and agencies
- A friendly-team player with a positive attitude, and ability to take and give feedback (no egos)
WHAT WE NEED:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Business, Statistics, Management or related fields3+ years of experience in digital marketing in e-commerce, entertainment, gaming or related industries. Consumer Products, Retail, or DTC startup experience is highly preferred
- A strategist who can tactically utilize media tools within advertising channels/platforms, including tag management systems; build reports and analyze data; and implement A/B testing and experimentation that’s both accurate and rapid
- Strong project management, organizational, problem-solving, and analytical thinking skills
- Experience managing creative and media agencies. Innovative, scrappy, resourceful, and a proven track record of driving revenue growth.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills – both verbal and written to clearly convey market dynamics, strategies, tactics, rationale and results, to peers, agency and executive stakeholders
- Highly proficient at Excel and Powerpoint. Ability to use SQL, Tableau, Adobe suite, Google Tag Manager, and confident knowledge of Google Analytics
- A sense of humor
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Company paid medical, dental, and vision benefits for you and your familyFlexible spending account options (medical, dependent care, transit)
- 401k with company matchingFlexible paid vacation
- Monthly wellness benefit + complimentary wellness subscriptions
- Complimentary lunches on Fridays (where we play games together!)
- Based in Los Angeles (though currently WFH until 2021)