As our first dedicated finance hire, this individual will be responsible for bringing our finance function in-house and laying the foundation for our next phase of growth. The Head of Finance will work cross-functionally as an enabler of our business teams, supporting them in resource allocation, and taking ownership of their budgets. Our company is committed to being responsible stewards of our runway, and this individual will be the ultimate champion of these practices within the organization.
- Adept at developing financial models, introducing greater sophistication and detail to our forecasting and budgeting processes as we grow.
- Collaborative and build strong cross-functional relationships; applying business judgement and financial insights to influence key decisions.
We’re looking for someone who has:
- A proven ability to model business opportunities and size markets.
- Direct accounting experience at Big Four firm or within a corporate environment.
- Experience building and owning pieces of a finance function at an early stage company.
- Strong process orientation with meticulous attention to detail.
- A track record of partnering with clients and colleagues to drive successful outcomes.
- Entrepreneurial spirit and desire to build and innovate financial services in a fast-paced dynamic environment.
Nice to haves:
- You already embrace Lean Startup methodology, experimentation and feedback-oriented development.
- Experience in SaaS or financial services a plus.
- People. Work in a mission-based company with skilled, committed, and supportive teammates who share your desire to create a new kind of public market, and have a commitment to diversity, equity, and inclusion.
- Excellent medical, dental and vision benefits.
- A commitment to a sustainable work environment, including an unlimited vacation policy that requires team members take a minimum of three weeks vacation per year.
- Cell phone reimbursement.
- Computer and home office setup.
Our company is deeply committed to inclusion and is an equal opportunity workplace. We believe the work of building a welcoming and representative culture is a team effort, and every team member is expected to participate in it.
We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. We consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal and regulatory requirements.
We make necessary accommodations to our application and interview processes for candidates with disabilities.
Click above to apply now to this role. A window will open for our chat bot (beta) to detail some of the requirements and share some details with you. If you would like to proceed, you will be able to immediately book an interview. If you have problems or questions, click the chat bubble in the lower corner of this page.