We are looking for a Head of People who can build upon our existing practices, accelerate operational excellence, and realize our vision of a People First organization. The Head of People will be responsible for building the systems that support our most important stakeholders, our people, to thrive.
We’re looking for someone who has:
- Experience building and scaling a People function through a company’s high growth from < 10 to 100’s of employees
- Experience building and executing a diversity, equity and inclusion strategy while delivering demonstrated progress
- Experience building a team with a performance-driven culture (including performance management)
- Experience building and executing a roadmap that prioritizes operational excellence in foundational areas: performance management, talent acquisition, people manager enablement
- Experience partnering with executives to senior leadership to drive change through strategic initiatives
- Experience building a unique People brand and differentiation in the market
- An experienced, strategic, hands-on builder with a people first approach
- Operationally disciplined in high growth environments
- Have the ability to influence and collaborate cross functionally
- You have a track record of transformational People function and leadership
- You’ve seen the meaningful impact of a great People function on a company’s ability to succeed
- Passionate about building your own People playbook, establishing new best practices, and influencing the industry
Nice to have:
- Experience resourcing critical projects with external vendors to expand your impact (e.g. recruiting)
- Experience developing and/implementing management training programs
- Experience leading by example in a mission-driven organization
- People. Work in a mission-based company with skilled, committed, and supportive teammates who share your desire to create a new kind of public market, and have a commitment to diversity, equity, and inclusion.
- Excellent medical, dental and vision benefits.
- A commitment to a sustainable work environment, including an unlimited vacation policy that requires team members to take a minimum of three weeks vacation per year.
- Cell phone reimbursement.
- Computer and home office setup.
Click above to apply now to this role. A window will open for our chat bot (beta) to detail some of the requirements and share some details with you. If you would like to proceed, you will be able to immediately book an interview. If you have problems or questions, click the chat bubble in the lower corner of this page.