Head of Product Marketing
We are looking for an amazing Head of Product Marketing at our client. The right candidate is focused on making progress every day, is comfortable establishing and evangelizing a desired end state, or outcome, and motivating others to come along, and cares deeply about the success of Pura customers, partners, and team members.
This is for a full-time position at our Pleasant Grove office.
A Day in the Life of a Head of Product Marketing
- Lead the product marketing team to support the entire organization.
- Work with the leadership team to lead the market research and customer discoveries for our GTM strategies for new products.
- Own the positioning and messaging of our products and offerings.
- Be the voice of the customer to our internal team
- Work with individuals on the team on personal growth plans
- Communicating plans, goals, progress, impact, and challenges to internal and external stakeholders
- Strong background in product marketing ideally in a direct to consumer business (but not necessary)
- 10+ years of experience in marketing
- Demonstrated ability to create GTM plans for new products
- Experience driving human centered design solutions
- Ability to identify core needs of customers and craft messaging that is relatable and builds trust with them
- Experience facilitating cross-functional teams with a strong sense of accountability
Click above to apply now to this role. A window will open for our chat bot (beta) to detail some of the requirements and share some details with you. If you would like to proceed, you will be able to immediately book an interview. If you have problems or questions, click the chat bubble in the lower corner of this page.