We are looking for an IT Engineer who loves empowering others and working on internal systems, devices, processes, and partner management to join our team to support our fast-growing organization. In this role, you’ll work with our high-energy team to ensure our people, systems, networks, and relationships are cultivated, protected, and maintained properly across all of Angel Studios.
You may enjoy working with us if you:
- Are self-driven and highly motivated to deliver top-tier solutions with minimal guidance. You also recognize when you’re wrong, learn from your mistakes and move past them.
- Enjoy making technology, devices, IT policy/processes, and external partnerships easy for people to use, understand, be productive, and love.
- Are curious about the evolution of technology and are constantly seeking to improve your craft by taking advantage of the advances made in the field.
- Strive to embrace best practices and are always searching for opportunities to continually improve, learn and grow.
- Enjoy working with people and empowering everyone to do the best work of their life by ensuring they can leverage technology to serve them.
We would love to work with you if:
- 5+ years of supporting users in remote or distributed teams across multiple time zones
- Experience managing heterogeneous computers (Windows, Mac, Linux)
- Experience managing and administering Routers, Switches, Firewalls, Enterprise WiFi (Ubiquiti, Aruba, Cisco / Meraki or Ruckus)
- Experience administering SAAS based applications including G Suite, Slack, Zoom and Atlassian
- Experience supporting or administering JAMF MDM
- Experience in IT procurement and vendor management
- Experience in Asset management and onboarding automation
- Experience in Infosec and compliance audits (ISO 27001, GDPR)
- Experience working within a ticketing system. Jira helpdesk experience preferred
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Bonus if you have some experience with Cloud infrastructure like AWS, Azure of Google GCP and proficient in Unix
Perks at Angel:
- Competitive compensation
- Stock Option equity package
- 100% company-paid medical, dental, and vision premiums for employees and dependents (US employees)
- Short, and Long Term Disability Insurance paid for employee, with option of additional AD&D insurance
- Generous Paid Time Off
- Health Spending Account (HSA)
- 401(k) investment opportunity
- Paid parental leave
- Professional development reimbursement
- Gym reimbursement
Click above to apply now to this role. A window will open for our chat bot (beta) to detail some of the requirements and share some details with you. If you would like to proceed, you will be able to immediately book an interview. If you have problems or questions, click the chat bubble in the lower corner of this page.