What you will do:
- Owns the entirety of the marketing automation functional area of the company for B2B, B2C, and B2B2C
- Maintains all drip and nurturing campaigns as well as all customer loyalty, engagement, and referral programs
- Conceives of and conducts testing, analyzes, and reports results, then builds business cases with recommended improvements
- Analyzes contact data and profiles to identify targeted segments and tactics for consistent targeted marketing communications
- Lives by a strict set of success metrics and scorecards, provides reports and analysis that lead to recommendations for improved metrics
- Analyzes customer and lead behavior to become the subject matter expert about which combination of channels, messages, creative, delivery methods and timing work best
- Troubleshoots technical glitches or errors between the integrated systems and ensures solutions are found and implemented rapidly
- Manages the automation vendors and reseller relationships and knows how to get timely responses and solutions
- Works with a cross functional team of analysts and developers to maintain the system, query databases and manage lists
- Works with cross functional teams of marketing peers, business unit owners, and SMEs to develop strategic initiatives and campaigns
Who you are:
- Minimum 3 years of specific and full-time experience in lead generation/nurturing using an enterprise-level marketing automation tool like Marketo or Pardot
- Strong technical understanding of automation platforms, from implementation to management: experience leading campaign management implementations including field mapping, lead partitions setup, tracking, email and landing page design templates development, data integrations data management, deliverability, QA, and deployment.
- Minimum 3 years of direct and database marketing experience
- Extensive knowledge of demand generation and direct marketing best practices as well as the ability to stay abreast of new methodologies, tools, and technologies
- Proven problem-solving aptitude along with critical and data analysis skills
- Must be a self-starter with lots of initiative and the natural inclination to go get answers rather than wait for them
- Comfortable using, writing, and understanding SQL queries and a general/basic knowledge of PostgreSQL databases. Experience in HTML/CSS for modifying email or landing page designs.
- Must have fluency in the languages of marketing strategists, marketing creatives, programmers and database admins, business unit owners, and most importantly, our customers
- Health care experience highly desirable
Click above to apply now to this role. A window will open for our chat bot (beta) to detail some of the requirements and share some details with you. If you would like to proceed, you will be able to immediately book an interview. If you have problems or questions, click the chat bubble in the lower corner of this page.