We support companies in all stages of growth committed to long-term value creation, and the investors who share their values. We offer software and services for company-building and pursuing a path to the public markets, a U.S. national securities exchange for new and existing public companies, and a coalition for the exchange of ideas between companies and like-minded investors.
We believe in the power of a public market that supports continuous success for all stakeholders, including employees, investors, and their communities. We’re helping innovation and value creation flourish for now and far into the future through long-term investment, experimentation, and sustainable scaling,
Lead our client investors include Founders Fund, Collaborative Fund, Andreessen Horowitz, Obvious Ventures, Uprising, and Initialized. our client was founded by Eric Ries, an entrepreneur, New York Times best-selling author, and the creator of the Lean Startup methodology.
We are seeking a marketing lead to help build our brand and reputation. The marketing lead brings a strong understanding for B2B marketing with experience in digital (web, social, email, virtual event production, analytics and measurement) as well as content and thought leadership development (supporting event speaking, blog posts, newsletters, and research reports).
Working directly with our Head of Marketing, this role will have the opportunity to collaborate across multiple teams and stakeholders to define and execute marketing initiatives for our client’s variety of audiences. You will be part of a fast-growing team to build the brand and expression for a company with an ambitious mission to help the companies that want to change the world.
- A multi-channel marketer that can execute holistic and individual channel strategies across web, social, events, content, email, etc.
- A digital native: you live and breathe digital mediums and have a strong interest in learning and exploring new technologies and tools.
- A storyteller that loves to define narratives and bring a brand’s story to life through smart marketing executions.
- Good at managing multiple work-streams and prioritizing projects.
- A strong collaborator, able to work with multiple stakeholders and manage feedback.
- Looking for an opportunity to work in a fast-paced environment and to take projects from start to finish.
We’re looking for someone who has:
- 4-6 years in marketing, with at least 2 years in B2B.
- A strong understanding of B2B sales and marketing funnels.
- Experience working at a technology/product company or internal agency marketing team.
- Experience defining narratives for complex industries or introducing challenger brands into an incumbent industry.
- Experience working across a range of marketing executions, including managing websites, email newsletters, virtual event production, social media, conference & event speaking.
- Experience collaborating on cross-functional teams including working with designers, developers, writers.
Nice to haves:
- Experience in financial services/fintech.
- Experience working on small, nimble teams or a startup environment.
- Experience working with a variety of marketing software and platforms (e.g. Mailchimp, a website CMS, CRMs, Google Analytics, social media monitoring tools) or strong competency and interest in picking up new tools.
- People. Work in a mission-based company with skilled, committed, and supportive teammates who share your desire to create a new kind of public market, and have a commitment to diversity, equity, and inclusion.
- Excellent medical, dental and vision benefits.
- A commitment to a sustainable work environment, including an unlimited vacation policy that requires team members take a minimum of three weeks vacation per year.
- Cell phone reimbursement.
- Computer and home office setup.
We are deeply committed to inclusion and is an equal opportunity workplace. We believe the work of building a welcoming and representative culture is a team effort, and every team member is expected to participate in it.
We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. We consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal and regulatory requirements.
We make necessary accommodations to our application and interview processes for candidates with disabilities.
Click above to apply now to this role. A window will open for our chat bot (beta) to detail some of the requirements and share some details with you. If you would like to proceed, you will be able to immediately book an interview. If you have problems or questions, click the chat bubble in the lower corner of this page.