We’re looking for a next level marketing strategy analyst to join the team! The right candidate would describe themselves as someone who loves solving marketing problems/questions through data analysis. This person will be a key member of the marketing department and will work closely with all of the marketing teams to provide insights.
What you’ll own:
- Head data-based projects and initiatives to support marketing business choices.
- Compile, analyze, visualize, and interpret critical data to present to the team.
- Proactively explore data to find trends.
- Develop and maintain marketing dashboards and reporting, including ad hoc requests and report automation
Experience you’ll need:
- 2-6 years of experience in a data analysis role
- Advanced experience with Google Analytics or GA 360
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications (Excel, SQL)
- Experience in a data visualization tool
- Experience in advanced analytic and statistical techniques, A/B testing, customer segmentation, marketing effectiveness, and revenue/opportunity attribution
- Experience building and automating management-level reporting
Click above to apply now to this role. A window will open for our chat bot (beta) to detail some of the requirements and share some details with you. If you would like to proceed, you will be able to immediately book an interview. If you have problems or questions, click the chat bubble in the lower corner of this page.