We are looking for a Video Asset Manager who is a rockstar. We have one and we are looking for another. You are known as someone who is an expert in the flow of A/V, Print, Digital, and other assets across the entire workflow: from raw to work-in-progress to final archive and, ultimately, to delivery of assets. You possess an unwavering eye toward attention to detail, rigorous standards of excellence in metadata, and a heart to serve international partnerships and global teams with the delivery of extraordinary products.
A day in the life of an Angel Studios Video Asset Manager
- Staying up-to-date on content security standards for sharing and tiering categorizations.
- Setting up title folder structures, permissions, user access on Asset Management tools.
- QCing, ingesting, and releasing assets to global distribution partners.
- Curating collections of final assets to global marketing partners.
- Take inventory of all current assets, apply standard naming conventions, methods of DAM best practices, as well as quality review and any necessary edits or adjustment of content.
- Drive the progress, growth, and maturity of our asset management practices by maintaining industry knowledge on current solutions available, asset management trends, and general (industry) media production trends.
Qualifications of an Angel Studios Video Asset Manager
- Ability to multi-task in fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- Experience managing asset libraries within the marketing and advertising space.
- Previous experience with metadata input, organizing a large amount of files, hi-res file transmissions(FTP, servers, etc.), file naming conventions and database reporting.
- Deep knowledge of video, audio, and image encoding formats and industry best practices.
- Understanding of Linux Video editing (Premiere and/or DaVinci Resolve) a plus.
- Bonus if you know any DVD authoring.
- Problem-solving skills and good follow-through essential.
- Secondary language a major plus.
- Occasional national and international travel.
Perks at Angel:
- Competitive compensation
- Stock Option equity package
- 100% company-paid medical, dental, and vision premiums for employees and dependents (US employees)
- Short, and Long Term Disability Insurance paid for employee, with option of additional AD&D insurance
- Generous Paid Time Off
- Health Spending Account (HSA)
- 401(k) investment opportunity
- Paid parental leave
- Professional development reimbursement
- Gym reimbursement
- Remote work opportunities
Click above to apply now to this role. A window will open for our chat bot (beta) to detail some of the requirements and share some details with you. If you would like to proceed, you will be able to immediately book an interview. If you have problems or questions, click the chat bubble in the lower corner of this page.