At Spiff we encourage creativity, value innovation, expect collaboration, and are results-driven. If you are a “get stuff done” individual and are looking for a transformative experience, we want to talk to you! We have ambitious aspirations and are looking for the right people to help us reach escape velocity.
What you’ll contribute in this role…
- Build, own, and drive a full sales cycle from prospecting to close
- Manage a full pipeline of inbound and outbound leads
- Simplify complex topics, be willing to jump in, and roll up your sleeves to learn the product and the intricacies of our sale
- Move deals through the pipeline from qualified opportunities to closed-won in an efficient manner by working through pricing discussions, overcoming objections, generating quotes, navigating legal and security reviews, and getting signed agreements
- Ability to manage complex sales cycles using value-based selling working alongside Sales Engineers
- Proactively provide feedback on processes, products, and messaging to help our organization learn and adapt to newly discovered best practices
- Collaborate with Marketing to optimize pipeline and sales
- Be in lockstep with sales leadership and able to build cross-departmental relationships with key stakeholders
- Use Salesforce.com to maintain excellent records on prospects, activity, and metrics
- Participate in regular company and office meetings to share your progress, identify blockers and drive resolution
What experience you’ll bring to Spiff…
- 2+ years B2B SaaS and enterprise software experience
- Proven track record of achieving annual revenue targets of $350K+
- Ability to identify and manage different sales processes within a 30-60 day sales cycle
- Familiarity in dealing with different buyer personas
- Conveying differentiators to drive business value to Sales Leaders (CRO, VP Sales) and Finance Leaders (CFO, Controllers, Financial Analyst), and Ops Leaders (Sales Ops, Biz Ops, Rev Ops)
- Intellectual curiosity: through pre-call research and conversations with our buyer, will be able to propose how the solution will likely create value for the prospect
- Experience with sales-related tools (Salesforce, Gong, Outreach, Sendoso, ZoomInfo, etc.)
- Interest in Startups/Tech/Finance. Our team loves the startup community, and a genuine interest in the space is huge.
- You’ve worked at a rapidly growing startup, especially early stage
What types of perks and benefits we offer…
- Competitive Salary and Equity
- Comprehensive medical, dental, vision coverage for you and your dependents
- Up to $2400 a year towards your Health Savings Account
- Company sponsored Short Term and Long Term Disability Insurance
- Company sponsored access to online counseling
- Flexible Time Off
- Flexible work hours
- Parental leave
- HQ in Salt Lake City ( enjoy biking and skiing when you come to visit! )
- Remote Friendly Company
Come join the best team in the space! We’re building amazing software to solve a massive sales and finance gap, and you’ll be a major part of our success.
We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.
Click above to apply now to this role. A window will open for our chat bot (beta) to detail some of the requirements and share some details with you. If you would like to proceed, you will be able to immediately book an interview. If you have problems or questions, click the chat bubble in the lower corner of this page.