The Organizational Readiness Project Manager has responsibility for the project management and organizational readiness for our Medicare, Commercial/Group, and Labor related business segments. They may also be asked to assist with our Medicaid business or other emerging business segments as needed. The Project Manager will be responsible for becoming a key subject matter expert for the business (systems, process, workflows, and operational needs). In this role, the Project Manager will be responsible for understanding and documenting contractual, operational, system, and configuration requirements, creating gap analyses, formal project plans, and will work directly with internal stakeholders as well as clients on operational and organizational readiness and execution. This role will report directly to the Sr. VP of Operations & Customer Experience.
- Manage projects that involve research, analysis, planning, development, and implementation activities.
- Prioritize, track and manage project deliverables in detailed project plans to ensure timely completion and high-quality execution of projects
- Monitor progress and timeline, communicating with project stakeholders, management and other relevant parties.
- Analyze project performance and identify opportunities to improve the assigned project(s). Develop best practices, project standards, procedures, and quality objectives.
- Facilitate and participate in cross-functional workgroups. This could include setting roles and responsibilities, project expectations, and providing tools and training to ensure success.
- Ensure alignment with other teams across the organization.
- Maintain content of project plan details and related artifacts to ensure effective communication.
Business Solutions Development:
- Develop, maintain and coordinate department user requirements and system requirements for projects.
- Drive and assist with solution design and development. Identify and analyze business needs. Translate business needs into appropriate and effective solutions.
- Participate in and lead teams involved in projects and collaborate with project leads and team members from other departments.
- Communicate and collaborate with appropriate staff to ensure suitability of solutions.
- As required, learn new business concepts and methods applicable to TruHearing projects and initiatives.
Business Project Analysis:
- Develop and apply appropriate analytical methods to assigned business projects and tasks.
- Thoroughly document all aspects of project requirements, methodology, task schedule, and analytical results including interpretation of results, summary findings, and presentation reports.
- Collaborate with staff and management in own and other departments as required to fully understand business scope, business constraints, and business implications of analytical results.
- Develop and maintain collaborative relationships with Project Stakeholders, Business Relationship Managers, Project Office Managers, and other management and staff as necessary to provide oversight on TruHearing activities and projects
- Work regularly with stakeholders to identify risks/issues and develop mitigation strategies
- Facilitate evaluation, selection, and contract negotiations with external vendors.
- Manage vendor relationships in support of project goals
Reports and Presentations:
- Produce concise, structured, and informative reports summarizing projects, objectives, methods & findings of program significance.
- Document issues, background, data, methods, problems and alternatives, and results.
- Prepare and deliver reports and presentations, as appropriate, for executive steering committee, leadership staff and other internal or external audiences as needed.
Who you are:
- Bachelor’s Degree and five (5) years of related work experience; or an equivalent combination of education and related work experience.
- PMP certification a plus
- 2+ years of direct experience in Medicare Advantage, Group/Commercial, or Labor benefit programs at a health plan or delegated entity (such as a TPA, Vision or Dental carrier) required.
- 5+ years of experience in project execution and project coordination
- Proficiency with Microsoft programs including Word, Excel, Power Point & Outlook
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent people skills and personal interaction capabilities
- Ability to be creative and explore new ideas
- Ability to manage several high-level projects at a time
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including advanced phone skills
- Exudes elements of the company culture which includes being energetic, passionate, empathetic, and mission-driven
- Team player that is self-motivated, persistent, and proactive in driving results but can be creative and flexible in overcoming obstacles
Click above to apply now to this role. A window will open for our chat bot (beta) to detail some of the requirements and share some details with you. If you would like to proceed, you will be able to immediately book an interview. If you have problems or questions, click the chat bubble in the lower corner of this page.