Our client is immediately seeking to fill several Customer Support positions in Utah and will allow people to work remotely from anywhere in the state of Utah!
This part-time role is perfect for people who are in school, or who want to work around their busy life, or looking for an opportunity to get in with one of the fastest-growing tech companies in the #SiliconSlopes.
In this part-time role you will get to help our customers continually love us by being their superhero in answering the basics on how our software works. We will train you on how to triage, direct, and manage customer requests for both product and technical support. You will partner with your peers and other teams to resolve customer problems in a timely, efficient manner.
In this role, you will:
- Do work that matters: Help our small businesses be excellent through learning and using our great software. When you help our customers win, you help their customers win which helps keep the economy going!
- Work part-time (20-29 hours/week). (We hire full-time roles all the time, but give all existing part-time employees first pick!)
- Work remotely from anywhere in Utah. When it’s safe to be in the office again, you will have the option to work in-office or stay remote from anywhere in Utah
- Answer incoming calls, chats or emails and quickly assess (within five minutes or less) if you can resolve their issue. If not, then using your knowledge and resources transfer to the right team to get the issue fully resolved.
- Resolve issues with basic troubleshooting
- Save the day for our customers!
- Grow and learn with the support team! There are always opportunities for advancement, learning, training and more
- Continue to be awesome and do awesome things for all our people (internally and externally)
- Work with great people every day
- Minimum of 1 year of Customer Support/Service experience in general.
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal as you will be, not only working with our customers, but also your peers to get issues resolved.
- Basic computer skills (working with browsers, spreadsheets, and text documents).
Ability to troubleshoot and resolve basic customer issues.
- Willingness to work 20-29 hours/week across any 5 days each week.
- Basic understanding of software products like ours (desktop & mobile).
- Background in technology, computer skills, and customer service
- You are hungry to learn, caring towards others, and creative in your problem solving.
You are “customer obsessed”. You are driven to make our customers smile and are willing to move a mountain to accomplish this.
- You have the ability to work in a fast-paced, busy Customer/Tech Support team.
- You can multi-task to drive an amazing customer experience that makes our customers smile. This can be done through phone, chat or email channels.
Some Benefits & Perks
- Work with a fantastic, fast-growing team
- Work remotely anywhere in Utah!
- You will have access to awesome tools and technology and be trained in new and exciting technology and skills
- Short & long term disability
- Flexible time-off
- Free Haircuts (Onsite Salon)
- Best maternity & paternity policy in Utah
- Commuter benefits (UTA Pass)
- Our in-house coaching initiative: Help clarify goals, gain self-awareness, commit to action steps, etc.
Click above to apply now to this role. A window will open for our chat bot (beta) to detail some of the requirements and share some details with you. If you would like to proceed, you will be able to immediately book an interview. If you have problems or questions, click the chat bubble in the lower corner of this page.