We are looking for a Product Designer to join our team and help build products that enable the consumer to enjoy content that they can co-create with the creators through our platform. You are someone who enjoys all forms of media consumption. You can internalize the day-to-day challenges faced by people who may be technically challenged by trying to consume their favorite content across a myriad of devices ranging from mobile phones to TVs and the next-gen VR / AR experiences. You enjoy the process of turning ideas and insights into solutions for users, shepherding designs from ideation, through rapid iteration, to pixel-perfect implementation.
You may enjoy working with us if you:
- Are someone that connects deeply with users, understands their needs, and fulfills them with products that enhance their lives.
- Are self-driven and highly motivated to deliver best-in-class solutions with minimal guidance. You also recognize when you’re wrong, learning from your mistakes, and moving past them.
- Love brainstorming with our users, fellow engineers, product managers, and stakeholders to understand what they want, figure out what they really need, and finally, what we should build.
- Strive to embrace best practices and are always searching for opportunities to improve, learn and grow continually.
- Balance your strong instinct with a culture of hypothesis testing, measurement, and velocity to learn and improve products you own.
We would love to work with you if:
- Have experience building and shipping applications or software at the level of whole features across a variety of platforms
- Strategic product thinker with the experience understanding product goals, identifying opportunities, and making decisions based on the impact to people and the company
- Interaction Design skills defining how an experience should behave based on understanding people’s needs. Experience using prototyping skills to demonstrate how a particular flow or interaction will work
- Visual Design skills with proficiency in typography, desktop/mobile UI, color, layout, iconography and aesthetic sense
- Experience showcasing your end to end design process across multiple projects that include interaction and visual design artifacts and high-fidelity prototypes
Perks at Angel:
- Competitive compensation
- Stock Option equity package
- 100% company-paid medical, dental, and vision premiums for employees and dependents (US employees)
- Short, and Long Term Disability Insurance paid for employee, with option of additional AD&D insurance
- Generous Paid Time Off
- Health Spending Account (HSA)
- 401(k) investment opportunity
- Paid parental leave
- Professional development reimbursement
- Gym reimbursement
- Remote work opportunities
Click above to apply now to this role. A window will open for our chat bot (beta) to detail some of the requirements and share some details with you. If you would like to proceed, you will be able to immediately book an interview. If you have problems or questions, click the chat bubble in the lower corner of this page.