We are looking for a Product Manager to join our team and help build products that enable the consumer to enjoy content that they can co-create with the creators through our platform. In this role, you will own and manage a portfolio of products, lead product strategy, tactical project execution, creatively solve business problems, have a keen eye for product design, and cross-functionally collaborate with designers, engineers, and stakeholders to build delightful products.
You may enjoy working with us if you:
- Are someone that connects deeply with users and their needs and can express them in products that enhance their lives and fulfill their needs.
- Are self-driven and highly motivated to deliver best-in-class solutions with minimal guidance. You also recognize when you’re wrong, learning from your mistakes and moving past them.
- Love brainstorming with our users, fellow engineers, product designers, and stake holders, to understand what they want, figure out what they really need, and finally, what we should build.
- Strive to embrace best practices and are always searching for opportunities to continually improve, learn and grow.
- Balance your strong instinct with a culture of hypothesis testing, measurement, and velocity to learn and improve products you own.
We would love to work with you if:
- You are an experienced Product Manager (3+ years) who has worked on consumer products in media, entertainment, or gaming that has served millions of consumers.
- You are equally good at big picture ideation and at driving the details of execution with all the cross functional teams involved.
- You have built technology products from scratch and have a good balance of technical depth and business savvy and can command respect from both engineers and business leaders.
- You have the tenacity and leadership experience to help you influence, lead, and organize complex projects.
Perks at Angel:
- Competitive compensation
- Stock Option equity package
- 100% company-paid medical, dental, and vision premiums for employees and dependents (US employees)
- Short, and Long Term Disability Insurance paid for employee, with option of additional AD&D insurance
- Generous Paid Time Off
- Health Spending Account (HSA)
- 401(k) investment opportunity
- Paid parental leave
- Professional development reimbursement
- Gym reimbursement
- Remote work opportunities
Click above to apply now to this role. A window will open for our chat bot (beta) to detail some of the requirements and share some details with you. If you would like to proceed, you will be able to immediately book an interview. If you have problems or questions, click the chat bubble in the lower corner of this page.