As a Program Manager, you’ll collaborate with our product, marketing, design, and engineering teams to help design, build, and ship quality consumer products and delightful experiences. You will manage a portfolio of cross-functional projects to drive program goals and outcomes. You will be responsible for prioritizing and scoping deliverables, allocating resources, defining milestones and success criteria for successful, on-time delivery of programs. You will coordinate agile product development, program sync-ups, sprint panning, roadmap updates, and weekly check-ins with the leadership team.
As a “super” project manager, you will be responsible for planning, governance and overseeing the successful delivery of the program’s goals.
You may enjoy working with us if you:
- Gather and prioritize requirements, manage scope, schedule, and agile delivery of software life cycle, from design, development, testing, deployment, and continuous improvement
- Can set up a sprint-based cadence to iteratively manage product backlog by enabling the resources to stay organized and responsible for their micro and macro deliverables, their acceptance criteria, and interdependencies.
- Comfortable with ambiguity and a dynamic business landscape with the ability to own and manage multiple tasks and projects
- Work cross-functionally to develop and cultivate relationships to understand and communicate the needs and priorities and get buy-in from across stakeholders, negotiating and adapting for win-win outcomes.
- Challenge the status quo, bring fresh perspective and creativity to inspire others to approach problems in new ways.
We would love to work with you if:
- You are an experienced Program Manager who has helped ship consumer products in media, entertainment, or gaming that has served millions of consumers.
- You have practical experience in managing large and complex initiatives to successful outcomes.
- You have hands-on experience with agile product development lifecycles, facilitating and managing Sprint Planning, Daily Stand-ups, Sprint Review, and Sprint Retrospective.
- You can disambiguate requirements, communicate schedules, align priorities, recalibrate and course-correct as necessary to stay on top of committed deliverables .
- Can exercise judgment in solving problems and prioritizing challenges such as bug triage, assigning issues, and coordinating fixes for publishing releases.
- Develop and deliver on clear project goals for projects, anticipating risks and opportunities, and developing options to mitigate risk and build on opportunities.
Perks at Angel:
- Competitive compensation
- Stock Option equity package
- 100% company-paid medical, dental, and vision premiums for employees and dependents (US employees)
- Short, and Long Term Disability Insurance paid for employee, with option of additional AD&D insurance
- Generous Paid Time Off
- Health Spending Account (HSA)
- 401(k) investment opportunity
- Paid parental leave
Click above to apply now to this role. A window will open for our chat bot (beta) to detail some of the requirements and share some details with you. If you would like to proceed, you will be able to immediately book an interview. If you have problems or questions, click the chat bubble in the lower corner of this page.