We’re looking for a Senior Accountant to lead all aspects of accounting at our client, with a focus on the financial compliance of our client’s National Securities Exchange. You’ll play a critical role in leveling-up our accounting and reporting capabilities by bringing our accounting function in-house and managing a wide-range of responsibilities, while working cross-functionally in a startup environment.
What you’ll get to do:
- Manage the books and financial statements, leading the month and quarter-end financial close process
- Manage accounts payable process, approvals, vendor communications, and expense reports
- Manage accounts receivable process, invoicing, and collections
- Create new processes to increase efficiency and accuracy
- Assist on the financial audit of our National Securities Exchange
- Establish and maintain accounting policies, and advise on and implement new rules
- Partner with external tax accountants to manage tax requirements
- Partner with the Head of Finance to assist on reporting to internal and external stakeholders
- This is a controller-track position, reporting to the Head of Finance
Our ideal candidate has:
- A service-oriented mentality and the ability to work cross-functionally
- Curiosity and a problem-solving mindset
- Demonstrated ability to handle multiple projects and responsibilities simultaneously with minimal supervision
- A high attention to detail
- 3-5 years accounting experience
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting, CPA preferred
- People. Work in a mission-based company with skilled, committed, and supportive teammates who share your desire to create a new kind of public market, and have a commitment to diversity, equity, and inclusion.
- Excellent medical, dental and vision benefits.
- A commitment to a sustainable work environment, including an unlimited vacation policy that requires team members take a minimum of three weeks vacation per year.
- Cell phone reimbursement.
- Computer and home office setup.
- We feel passionate about equal pay for equal work, and transparency in compensation is one vehicle to achieve that. Total compensation for this role is market competitive, including a base salary between $84,000 – $103,500 (commensurate with experience), as well as company stock options.
Click above to apply now to this role. A window will open for our chat bot (beta) to detail some of the requirements and share some details with you. If you would like to proceed, you will be able to immediately book an interview. If you have problems or questions, click the chat bubble in the lower corner of this page.