Senior Director of Finance, Planning and Analysis
We’re looking for a Senior Director of FP&A that has at least two years’ experience in leading a crucial FP&A leadership function within publicly traded companies. In this position you will work closely with our client’s VP of Finance and its Senior FP&A leader to develop the team and implement well-thought out company practices and accounting policies. This is a great role for someone who is a self-starter, enjoys a fast-paced environment, is excited to build processes and a team, enjoys interacting across various departmental executive teams, and has strong analytical and communication skills.
- Develop a best-in-class business partnering function, where department leaders are empowered to make critical budgeting and resource allocation decisions, and lead the FP&A team in its implementation
- Serve as a mentor to the FP&A team Lead
- Work with data systems like Domo and Adaptive Insights to provide the Company with the best insights and forecast practices
- Help lead a team to maintaining rolling forecast and annual budget models, consolidated reporting, and variance analyses to identify trends, risks and opportunities, and recommended paths forward
- Contribute insightful commentary to support monthly performance announcements
- Work closely with accounting to close monthly financials accurately and on a timely basis
- Establish and cultivate strong partnerships throughout Weave
- Support finance leadership with special projects and ad hoc analyses
- Evaluate opportunities for scale and growth and implement ways to drive efficiency and automation
- Work with the team to build best in class communications in a public offering forum
- Master’s degree in finance, accounting, or a qualitative discipline
- 5+ years FP&A experience, minimum of 2 year experience working as an FP&A lead for an organization such as a public company
- AOC 606 experience
- People management experience required
- Highly inquisitive, with a strong attention to detail
- Strong Excel modeling and Powerpoint presentation skills
- Experience modeling in and maintaining Adaptive Insights required
- Outstanding communication skills (oral and written)
- Positive attitude with a willingness to go above and beyond when needed
More information and an application can be found here.
Click above to apply now to this role. A window will open for our chat bot (beta) to detail some of the requirements and share some details with you. If you would like to proceed, you will be able to immediately book an interview. If you have problems or questions, click the chat bubble in the lower corner of this page.