As a Senior PM, you’ll be responsible for discovering, defining, and driving feature development across our client, therapist, and internal experiences. As part of a young company with a broad vision, your resourcefulness will be paramount to both a successful business and positive outcomes for our patients. This role is the perfect fit for those looking to take a step up in their career and promote meaningful, positive change in the world.
- Own product planning and prioritization by partnering with clinical, engineering, and commercial functions to understand the needs of our patients, providers, and customers.
- Partner with engineering and design teams to prioritize, ship and iterate on product enhancements, while accounting for quality, velocity, and cost.
- Partner with operational and engineering leadership to build internal tools and analytics to support the operation at scale.
- Collaborate closely with the leadership team to build long-term product strategy.
- Define and track clear metrics to measure the success of our product investments.
- Grow and manage the company’s product organization.
- 4 – 5+ years in a product management role
- Experienced in instrumenting and utilizing data to inform key product decisions
- Excellent organizational skills that rely on the best documentation and issue-tracking tools available
- Ability to consider decisions from multiple perspectives to determine how it should be prioritized
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, leading to highly effective communication
- Past experience working in the healthcare sector is a plus
- Passionate about promoting mental health
Click above to apply now to this role. A window will open for our chat bot (beta) to detail some of the requirements and share some details with you. If you would like to proceed, you will be able to immediately book an interview. If you have problems or questions, click the chat bubble in the lower corner of this page.