We are looking for a Senior Quality Assurance Engineer who is obsessive about perfecting the customer experience. Join our team and help build our growing portfolio of products that enable a consumer to enjoy content that they can co-create with the creators through our platform. In this role, you’ll work with a high-energy, cross-functional team, which will include other developers, product managers, and designers to perfect the viewing and community engagement experience for viewers of TV shows and movies across all Angel Studios web, mobile, and TV apps.
You may enjoy working with us if you:
- Are self-driven and highly motivated to deliver top-tier solutions with minimal guidance. You also recognize when you’re wrong, learn from your mistakes and move past them.
- Are passionate about the the customer, and fight for their voice as you ensure the highest quality experiences are created and delivered to viewers of Angel Studios.
- Are curious about the evolution of technology and are constantly seeking to improve your craft by taking advantage of the advances made in the field.
- Strive to embrace best practices and are always searching for opportunities to continually improve, learn and grow.
- Enjoy collaborating with a diverse team and empowering everyone to do the best work of their life
We would love to work with you if:
- You are an experienced Senior Quality Assurance engineer who has in-depth experience and knowledge of QA principles, technologies, industry trends, and best practices.
- You are experienced in planning and driving execution of functional, component, automated testing for multiple simultaneous projects while working closely with development teams, to identify and understand key features and their underlying functionality.
- You have hands on experience with automating testing across web, mobile apps, TV apps, and API technologies.
- You have have experience with test automation engineering frameworks like LambdaTest, Rainforest QA, Selenium, Kobiton, Appium, Perfecto, and cloud testing.
- You are passionate about careful, deliberate system design and planning that lead to automation that is future-proof, maintainable, and quickly adaptable to product advances.
- You enjoy the challenge and opportunity to lead and improve the experience at Angel Studios by enhancing development tools and test coverage.
- You are proactive and detail oriented, yet comfortable working in a dynamic environment with tight deadlines and evolving requirements.
Perks at Angel:
- Competitive compensation
- Stock Option equity package
- 100% company-paid medical, dental, and vision premiums for employees and dependents (US employees)
- Short, and Long Term Disability Insurance paid for employee, with option of additional AD&D insurance
- Generous Paid Time Off
- Health Spending Account (HSA)
- 401(k) investment opportunity
- Paid parental leave
- Professional development reimbursement
- Gym reimbursement
- Remote work opportunities
Click above to apply now to this role. A window will open for our chat bot (beta) to detail some of the requirements and share some details with you. If you would like to proceed, you will be able to immediately book an interview. If you have problems or questions, click the chat bubble in the lower corner of this page.