Working as Senior Software Engineer at our client means being a part of a team of highly capable, collaborative and agile developers. our client is creating awesome software that’s used by thousands of IT professionals all over the globe. This can be a remote/telecommute position based out of your home office. Reports to the Software Development Team Lead.
- Contribute at a senior level to the development process
- Help manage developer allocations on tasks to best utilize time and resources
- Ensure timely deliveries are met for our continuous delivery initiatives
- Work with Product Managers and the team to ensure that commitments are met
- Responsible for the quality of work completed
- Contribute to the design and architecture of products
- Works with Sales/Professional Services/Support as needed
Skills and Requirements
- 8 years+ experience in C#, C++ and related technologies. Strong design skills and full software development lifecycle experience required.
- Experience with developing Windows services/agents and application process details in a client/server environment is a MUST.
- Understanding of COM/ATL is a big plus.
- Strong understanding of Object-Oriented principles, the .NET Framework, web APIs, relational databases and web application development.
- Passionate about writing quality code and constantly honing your development skills.
- Ability to quickly read and understand both new and existing code.
- Ability to look at the big picture, come up with great new ideas, but also execute those ideas and write the code to make it happen.
- Seeking a highly collaborative, flat environment–there’s not a lot of hierarchy or red tape here.
- Experience with large codebases and unit testing — mock frameworks, web testing, database testing, etc.
- Desire to develop using Test Driven Development.
- Comfortable developing using pair programming.
Click above to apply now to this role. A window will open for our chat bot (beta) to detail some of the requirements and share some details with you. If you would like to proceed, you will be able to immediately book an interview. If you have problems or questions, click the chat bubble in the lower corner of this page.