- We’re looking for a Senior Software Engineer to join our Security & Compliance team. This team is responsible for designing and executing scalable solutions to assist in the identification of targeted vulnerabilities across our products and ecosystem. The ideal candidate has a solid development background with a breadth of knowledge in application security and using automation to scale and deliver high impact solutions. You’ll be one of the first hires and help build the team.
You may enjoy working with us if you:
- Are self-driven and highly motivated to deliver top-tier solutions with minimal guidance. You also recognize when you’re wrong, learning from your mistakes and moving past them.
- Enjoy creating massively scalable and high performance applications that support experiences that delight and surprise every consumer who use your carefully crafted interfaces.
- Are curious about the evolution of technology and are constantly seeking to improve your craft by taking advantage of the advances made in the field.
- Strive to embrace best practices and are always searching for opportunities to continually improve, learn and grow.
- Enjoy collaborating with a diverse team and empowering everyone to do the best work of their life.
We would love to work with you if:
- You have a minimum of 5 years experience in this field of work
- You’ve strong development experience. You’re proficient in one or more programming languages, including Java, Python, Ruby, C++.
- You’ve strong understanding of secure coding practices, secure software architecture, SDLC and the ability to clearly articulate best practices and mitigations for application security.
- You’ve hands on experience with SAST and DAST solutions.
- You’ve experience conducting vulnerability assessments, design/code reviews, and penetration tests against web application and services or native applications/services to find flaws and exploits (e.g. Authentication/Authorization Bypass, Privilege Escalation, Business Logic Bypass, OWASP Top 10, SANS Top 25 etc).
- You have strong communication skills, both written and verbal. You should be proficient in remote and asynchronous communication.
- You’ve experience working in DevOps environments, automating security controls into the CI/CD process is a plus.
- You’ve knowledge and experience with Identity Management solutions, Authentication and Authorization, SSO, OAuth, SAML, Encryption, PKI.
- You’ve experience conducting security training for internal development teams.
- You’re experience in designing and maintaining secure cloud (AWS and GCP) systems and networks.
- You have experience and technical depth in executing compliance frameworks and standards (SOC 2, PCI, HIPAA, GDPR, ISO27001, SOX).
Perks at Angel:
- Competitive compensation
- Stock Option equity package
- 100% company-paid medical, dental, and vision premiums for employees and dependents (US employees)
- Health Spending Account (HSA)
- Life, AD&D, Short, and Long Term Disability Insurance
- 401(k) investment opportunity
- Unlimited PTO
- Paid parental leave
- Professional development reimbursement
- Gym reimbursement
- Remote work opportunities
Click above to apply now to this role. A window will open for our chat bot (beta) to detail some of the requirements and share some details with you. If you would like to proceed, you will be able to immediately book an interview. If you have problems or questions, click the chat bubble in the lower corner of this page.