Our client is on a mission to change the Career Education industry with a cutting edge SaaS Platform for vocational-focused training businesses. Our products support C-Level leaders and their organizations to increase revenue and maintain compliance. Launched in 2015, our client has quickly grown to support over 200 organizations and hundreds of thousands of learners across the United States. With ~$20M in VC funding, our client is poised for explosive growth. Be a part of our journey as we make a difference in education.
Our client is looking for a highly motivated, entrepreneurial Account Executive to join our rapidly growing Sales team. This role will target our small business market and will manage the full life-cycle sales process from prospecting to demo to closing the deal. Sales cycles are short, decision makers are easy to identify and we operate in a space that’s essentially competition free.
What you’ll do:
- Own full life-cycle sales from prospecting to closing the deal.
- Understand customer needs and requirements and act as a trusted partner to find the right solution.
- Be a product expert. Know our client’s offerings and provide creative solutions to our customers.
- Accurately forecast monthly and quarterly sales activity and revenue achievement.
What you’ll bring:
- 1-2 years prior experience in quota carrying software sales roles.
- Proven success with prospecting, developing leads, managing complex sales-cycles, and closing deals in small-to-medium accounts.
- B2B SaaS
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Self-starter, highly motivated with a willingness to learn.
- Experience over-performing in a fast-paced, high-velocity sales environment
What you can expect from us:
- Competitive salary & stock options
- Company-wide bonus program for all non-sales employees. (Don’t worry Sales, we have an incredibly competitive commission plan just for you)
- Competitive benefits including: Medical, Dental and Vision.
- Flexible work schedules and a remote-first team.
- Unlimited PTO
At our client we believe in hiring the best and brightest talent. As an Equal Opportunity Employer we value diversity and understand that diversity and inclusion is critical to our success.
Click above to apply now to this role. A window will open for our chat bot (beta) to detail some of the requirements and share some details with you. If you would like to proceed, you will be able to immediately book an interview. If you have problems or questions, click the chat bubble in the lower corner of this page.