Our client is on a mission to change the Career Education industry with a cutting edge SaaS Platform for vocational-focused training businesses. Our products support C-Level leaders and their organizations to increase revenue and maintain compliance. Launched in 2015, our client has quickly grown to support over 200 organizations and hundreds of thousands of learners across the United States. With ~$20M in VC funding, our client is poised for explosive growth. Be a part of our journey as we make a difference in education.
our client is looking for a Sales Development Representative (SDR) who is driven, self motivated and can thrive in a fast paced high growth environment. This position will partner closely with our Account Executives on reach out strategies and setting appointments. This role will report to our SDR Manager.
What you’ll do:
- Prospect, educate, qualify, and develop target accounts to create sales-ready leads and opportunities
- Research accounts, identify key players, generate interest and develop accounts to stimulate opportunity
- Successfully manage and overcome prospect objections
- Become a trusted resource and develop superior relationships with prospects
- Update lead scoring and prospect interaction in Pipedrive.com to ensure efficient lead management
- Consistently create pipeline to ensure achievement of quotas
- High daily activity of cold calls, emails and linkedin messages
- Book ten plus demos per month for Account Executives
What you’ll bring:
- 1-2 years of cold calling experience in an outbound role
- BA/BS degree or equivalent
- Very social and outgoing
- Ambitious and hardworking individual that won’t stop until they exceed their numbers
- Hands-on experience with CRM tools
- Desire to work at a fast growing start-up and develop the foundation of a career in software sales
- B2B SaaS experience isn’t required but would be a cherry on top!
What you can expect from us:
- Competitive salary & stock options
- Company-wide bonus program for all non-sales employees. (Don’t worry Sales, we have an incredibly competitive commission plan just for you)
- Competitive benefits including: Medical, Dental and Vision.
- Flexible work schedules and a remote-first team.
- Unlimited PTO
At our client we believe in hiring the best and brightest talent. As an Equal Opportunity Employer we value diversity and understand that diversity and inclusion is critical to our success.
Click above to apply now to this role. A window will open for our chat bot (beta) to detail some of the requirements and share some details with you. If you would like to proceed, you will be able to immediately book an interview. If you have problems or questions, click the chat bubble in the lower corner of this page.