Level Access is seeking a Solutions Engineer to serve as an industry, pedagogical, administrative, technical, and functional expert for all of Level Access’ products and services. Specifically, you will have a clear understanding of best practices for demonstrating and positioning products, be up-to-speed on the legal, regulatory and technical requirements of digital accessibility, understand how best to position solutions to match a wide variety of corporate users (legal/compliance, marketing, product leadership, quality assurance and development), and serve as a key liaison to the sales team in analyzing and scoping customer web properties in order to configure the strongest possible solution.. You will discuss organizational goals as they relate to the enterprise deployment of accessibility solutions, with both standard decision-makers (user experience, design, quality assurance and development managers) and C-level decision-makers (marketing leaders, legal leaders, IT leaders and product management leaders). You will aid the sales organization in running thorough discovery discussions with clients to understand both overt and latent pains and craft alignment between the needs of a broad range of client constituents (as referenced above) and the solutions Level Access offers.
Additionally, you will be responsible for participating in sales meetings with customers and prospects, presenting the technical, pedagogical, and administrative aspects of how our products and services solve specific problems and understanding when to bring appropriate resources into the presales process. You will co-develop and deliver both custom presentations to key decision-makers to address their business issues and needs as well as presentations at key customer events and internal company meetings. You will maintain knowledge of industry trends and drive competitive insights to bolster your reputation as a well-informed and trusted advisor. You will also set up product evaluation environments and play an enabling role in the evaluation process.
- Assist Account Executives in the technical qualification of new sales opportunities, understand customer requirements and articulate the value proposition of Level Access to both users/project managers as well as senior business leaders and stakeholders
- Assist Account Executives in the analysis of customer digital properties, acting as a key advisor to the proposal creation process
- Present and demonstrate Level Access software and services to technical and non-technical audiences.
- Act as primary technical point-of-contact during sales process, implementation, and transition to post-sales support.
- Respond to customer requests for information including the completion of RFIs and RFPs.
- Develop representative customer environments to aid the demonstration process and act as a key moderator of customer pre-sales experiences (i.e., trials, proofs of concept)
- Architect Level Access solutions that meet prospect requirements and work closely with the Level Access accessibility services team to develop customer implementation plans as part of sales proposals.
- Work closely with Level Access Product Management to prioritize customer enhancement requests and to plan and to contribute to future product release
- Has several years of technology and custom services experience; experience in the accessibility space highly preferred
- Has strong oral and written communication and presentation skills and can engage effectively at the executive level
- Is self-motivated and can work and learn independently
- Understands the application of digital accessibility services and technologies to varied levels of organizational maturity and digital sophistication
- Understands the KPIs and key drivers of a variety of corporate functions, including legal, marketing, eCommerce, quality assurance, design, user experience and development
- Understands and demonstrates proficiency with integrating tools into pre-defined workflows, especially within development and product management organizations
- Can craft solutions and develop proposals and RFP responses
- Can create and maintain strong client relationships
- Is willing to travel as needed to meet key customer and pre-sales demands
Click above to apply now to this role. A window will open for our chat bot (beta) to detail some of the requirements and share some details with you. If you would like to proceed, you will be able to immediately book an interview. If you have problems or questions, click the chat bubble in the lower corner of this page.