TruHearing is a rewarding, fun and friendly, mission-based organization that makes a real difference towards improving people’s lives. It’s not just HR saying this: employees have spoken and have Voted TruHearing as one of Utah’s Top Workplaces 5 years in a row. Frequent employee comments include: “I love the people I work with. From the CEO down, the company is transparent, caring, and striving for the best. There is great energy here and everyone genuinely cares about the employees and customers.”
TruHearing is the market leader and a force for positive change in the hearing healthcare industry. We make people’s lives better by helping them gain access to better hearing health. We work with insurance companies, hearing aid companies, and healthcare providers to reduce prices and expand access to better hearing care and whole-body health.
Our employees enjoy a positive working environment in a company that has experienced rapid growth. We offer a comprehensive benefits package, educational assistance, and opportunities for advancement.
TruHearing is concerned about the safety and well-being of our employees and are primarily working remotely until safe to return to our offices.
Our Marketing team is looking for a person to fill a new, critical role in the organization: B2B Strategic Marketing Manager. The goal for this person will be to build awareness, drive lead gen and nurture B2B prospects for TruHearing. You will be responsible for identifying, building, and managing new programs and campaigns that attract B2B sales targets across multiple health plan and other payor segments.
The right person is fired up figuring out how to bring something to life from scratch. You will own executing the B2B marketing acquisition strategy and lead key marketing initiatives, working together with sales partners. This is a hands-on role requiring a strong leader but also a strong “do-er.” The ideal candidate will be a data-driven marketer with strong strategic thinking, but also a flawless executor.
Introduce tailored lead and demand generation campaigns the team can leverage with prospects to drive interest and demand in the company’s products/programs/services and help move prospects through the sales funnel.
What you will do:
- Analyze performance of campaigns and effectively solve problems, present solutions, and resolve conflicts. Use results to inform revisions and the way forward.
- Assist the sales team with acquisition efforts including RFPs, sales presentations, social media, event strategy, and event execution.
- Gain a deep understanding of the different payor segments through primary and secondary research.
- Understand the competitive environment, pressures and dynamic within specified business – incorporate into roadmap and marketing plans
- Develop strategic business cases to sell your ideas.
- Other duties as assigned.
Who you are:
- BA/BS degree and at least 5 years of progressive B2B marketing experience preferably in the healthcare industry.
- Solid understanding of lead distribution strategies, multiple marketing channels and marketing analytics required.
- Experience crafting email marketing campaigns and familiarity with marketing automation platforms like Pardot and Marketo.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills — there is a heavy amount of writing, presenting, and selling ideas.
- Ability to synthesize information (campaign metrics, market research findings, etc.) into actionable marketing strategies and plans.
- You are an excellent problem-solver with an orientation toward hypotheses and insights – you believe everything can and should be measured and evaluated for impact and scaling potential
- You display both creative and experimental chops – you want to be on the forefront of pioneering acquisition ideas that others will write about
- You have excellent project management skills with strong attention to detail
Click above to apply now to this role. A window will open for our chat bot (beta) to detail some of the requirements and share some details with you. If you would like to proceed, you will be able to immediately book an interview. If you have problems or questions, click the chat bubble in the lower corner of this page.