- Support Account Executives in the technical qualification of new sales opportunities, understand customer requirements and articulate the value proposition of Level Access to all levels of stakeholders.
- Support Account Executives in the analysis of customer digital properties, acting as a key advisor to the proposal creation process.
- Scope digital properties to provide LOEs for quotes and proposals.
- Present and demonstrate the full suite Level Access software and services to both technical and non-technical audiences, including our SaaS platform and QA automation testing tools.
- Act as primary technical point-of-contact during sales process, implementation, and transition to post-sales support.
- Respond to customer requests for information including the completion of RFIs and RFPs.
- Develop representative customer environments to aid the demonstration process and act as a key moderator of customer pre-sales experiences (i.e., trials, proofs of concept).
- Architect Level Access solutions that meet prospect requirements and work closely with the Level Access accessibility services team to develop customer implementation plans as part of sales proposals.
- Work closely with Level Access Product Management to prioritize customer enhancement requests and to plan and to contribute to future product releases.
- 5+ years of technology and custom services experience within the governance space, specifically security, privacy, or ideally, accessibility.
- Possesses strong oral and written communication and presentation skills and can engage effectively at both the technical and executive level.
- Is self-motivated and can work and learn independently whilst also collaborating with other internal teams.
- Strong technical understanding of both web and native mobile development environments, CI/CD environments such as Jenkins, and QA automation frameworks such as Selenium.
- Able to proficiently define solutions involving integrating QA automation tools into existing customer workflows, especially within development and product management organizations.
- Can create and maintain strong client relationships.
- Is willing to travel as needed to meet key customer and pre-sales demands.
Click above to apply now to this role. A window will open for our chat bot (beta) to detail some of the requirements and share some details with you. If you would like to proceed, you will be able to immediately book an interview. If you have problems or questions, click the chat bubble in the lower corner of this page.