Our client’s marketing team is looking for a marketing ops analyst to help improve all aspects of our marketing data, reporting, and proactive strategy. The best person for this role understands how to drive real measurable impact through these efforts. This role is not just helping provide the most accurate metrics to achieve our growth goals, but also to help us completely update our data strategy and structure as a marketing team.
The right fit also has at least 3 years of SaaS Marketing experience and a strong academic background. This role develops strategies that will position the company to achieve long term growth.
- Update/revamp our data reporting inside of Domo
- Maintain data, constantly making sure elements are accurate and reporting can be reliably used for building strategy
- Work closely with our revenue operations department to make sure they have all marketing metrics and data they need for overall revenue goals while also working with them to facilitate metrics this role will need
- Look at data strategically and find new ways to collect, view and analyze the data that can make impact for the team
- Be proactive in discovering new and exciting ways we can use your talents
- Report to marketing leadership about daily, weekly and monthly performance against goals and targets
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field
- 3+ years of SaaS experience
- 2+ years of data analyst experience
- 1+ years of Domo experience
- You believe data can make or break a company’s growth
- You are constantly educating yourself to improve your skillsets
- You can not only show the data, but also show it in a meaningful way that provides an analysis and not just a data dump
- You can articulate efficiently and visually the story that the data is telling
- You love to proactivity find areas for improvement and provide solutions around those gaps
- You’re a team player and are comfortable being a part of a team with very aggressive goals
Click above to apply now to this role. A window will open for our chat bot (beta) to detail some of the requirements and share some details with you. If you would like to proceed, you will be able to immediately book an interview. If you have problems or questions, click the chat bubble in the lower corner of this page.